To be the preferred contractor of choice, a company that our customers want to work with, and our employees are proud to work for.
To grow by continually providing useful and significant products, services, and solutions to markets we already serve - and to expand into new areas that build on our competencies and customer interests.
Zindela General Trading and Enterprises is a Civil Engineering and general building Construction company. It is a registered company on Construction Industry Development Board(CIDB)with grade 1CE PE and grade 1 GB PE, Although the company is new , it has seasoned personnel who have gained considerable guidance and experience in the field of civil engineering and the general building environment for over four years.
Zindela General Trading and Enterprises custom designs, manufactures and installs aluminium windows and doors, framed and frame-less showers, frame less glass doors, partitions and balustrades, shop-fronts and a host of other products specified by both architects and owners, ensuring that we meet the required aesthetic and functional specification of our clients.
This implies that should your organisation choose to have a relationship with Zindela General Trading and Enterprises they would be rewarded with quick, affordable and high-quality product.
In our quest to become one of the most reliable Civil Engineering & General building Contractors, Electrical Service and manufacturers of aluminium windows and doors, we have internalized the following key Quality Assurance Goals: -
- As a minimum, we aim to meet our Client's objectives within their time, budget and quality.
- Most impotently, we have an obligation to enhance a valuable, self sustaining engineering construction company that our Clients, shareholders and employees can be proud to be associated with.
- To perform as a reputable engineering and development company in implementing relevant, affordable and sustainable engineering solutions.
- Always considering the long-term implications to the environment the effects caused as a result of the solutions and activities we propose.
- To provide quality service by performing our duties in a professional manner with integrity abiding by legal requirements and codes of practice at all times.